I was so bored until I even surf LTA website. Sigh..what else can i surf tmr? cpf.gov.sg?
Today I went shopping at Great World City and I bought 3 pair of shoes from Dorothy PErkins! Can you believe it, its between S$13 - S$16 for each pair. OMG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accident Saga
We had a little accident yesterday. TK's car knocked onto some Kuku guy's mazda at Raffles Place. We have to pay for the damage loh. I was feeling sorry and worried for TK. Anyway, we decided to do things the Sporean way. We bought 4D. And no joke man! WE STRIKE 4D! 2nd prize somemore. TK won S$2k, while the rest of us split the winnings of 500+. Heng ah! I cant believe we got so lucky!That Mazda kuku guy got the cheek to claim S$2800 from TK today! NB! He wanted to change his whole passenger side door. In the end, TK decided to inform the company on the accident and to claim insurance. TK, dont worry...nothing bad will happen. You already got 1 month bonus from 4D yesterday!
------------------------------------------------------------------
My papa's bday is coming soon. What shd I buy?These few days, I have been thinking about changes.
Some days, we wish that things wouldn't change. People who love us will love us always. People that we love will always be around. A job which pays well will continue to pay well. Good friends will always stay in contact and feelings will not change.
Some days, we wish that things would change. A person's bad habits will change for the better. Our loved ones will change to a better person. We will change ourselves for a better tomorrow.
To change or not to change? I am confused by my tots too.
PS: Gina, thanks for sharing your tots! Luv ya
1 comment:
Daddy oledi got his best ever present from Nelia, hehe, so we'll just tag along lor, ;->
Post a Comment