Chinese New Year is coming, and I am getting pretty excited!
My bonus just got credited into my account yesterday. Being a sales job, my bonus doesnt have any WoW factor. The amount is equavilent to my very very good month salary. Anyway, $$ is $$, I am happy.
So being happy makes me want to......SHOP! =)
Before I embark on my shopping trip, I still am a filial and logical gal. I gave some of my bonus money to my parents. =) I had a shopping spree yesterday evening at Parkway. I bought clothes and accessories from Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Mango, FCUK, Marks & Spencer. I am truly possessed when I am shopping, I think friends who know me will know this lah...hahahah
Heee...I have to make another confession. Prior to receiving my bonus, I have already started to spend my $$. I BOUGHT ANOTHER BAG! In the end, I didnt purchase my S$1990 LOEWE bag, instead I bought a S$2,160 Burberry bag. Will post the pix of the classy beauty soon. U guys probably think I am going bonkers, but I am just a branded bag fanatic. At least I recognise my shortcoming. =) Anyway, I got a discount for the bag...so dont worry!
I am now eyeing on a Red Chanel bag priced at S$4,500 (Gasp!), that I saw from their mailer sent to me last week. The boutique just called me yesterday to inform me that the new season stuff have just arrived and ask me to hurry down. Heh Heh...I have to work harder. If only I got the guts to buy it now. The bag will totally fit into the Chinese New Year Spirit.
For now, I know I got better ways to spend my $$. I want to treat my family to a good dinner, do some good investment, save the $$ for rainy days. But don't be surprised if you see me soon, sashaying with a red Chanel bag on my shoulders! Haaa...I wish.
I told Porky that I will marry him if he buys that for me, he say he will marry me if I buy him a new car. Bugger! Yeah, thats the depth of our relationship. Monetary values motivates us. Its not about the feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment