Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 07


MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS! The house in the pix is a real gingerbread house! Can really eat! Yum Yum

Hope you have enjoyed your xmas eve celebration and are enjoying yourself today!

I literally had a silent night..heehee....Porky & my parents were not around. But I have 3 adorable doggies (Cocoa, Milan & Nike) to accompany me. I feel blessed already!

Porky has a flight yesterday night, so I cooked dinner for him, before he leaves for the airport. I prepared pan-fried salmon, chicken, veges & carrots ( I cut my finger while slicing the carrots, NB..hehee) and soup! Porky was suppose to come to my house for dinner, but his car was unable to start (He has to change a new battery for his car). Thus I packed the dinner and drove to his house instead. I was alittle unhappy, but I cheered up at the end of it. I told Porky that I wont go out to celebrate without him, to which I kept my promise...heeheee

Anyway, prior to Xmas, I already had 2 awesome Xmas party - Fairy came true Night and my 2nd sis Xmas party. I am already a very happy gal!
Porky n me at Gina's party!

Once again, Merry Xmas to all....this is my favourite time of the year, I bet lotsa of you love it too..Huggies!

Fifi & me. She decided to kiss me while posing for a pix!

*PS - Mun, love to go BKK with you too. But Porky knows how "wild" we gals can be....so I think he will hide my passport if I am planning the trip! heee....Merry xmas to you, Elyssa, Ernest and the little baby

No comments: