I am so sad. I am gng back to hell (work) tmr.
After 3 days leave, whereby I had such a well-spent (yeah...I spent alot) holiday break at Bangkok, and its back to hell on Monday. I will miss shopping, eating, drinking, relaxing, wearing pretty clothes, looking at pretty gals, etc at Bangkok. I can enjoy the same things in Spore too, but thinking about work really puts off alot of things.
It is really draggy to return back to work. I peeped at my work email on saturday....and oh my god! Its horrible!!
In previous times, I am still fine with work. Able to bear with it. However this time, I am really upset that I have to turn up at work tmr. Seriously miserable.
I am really contemplating on something. I wish I got the guts to do it. Someday, I will.
For now, I am going to down a beer to get me through the night. Haizz...do you understand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Weiting no no no, please don't think of that ok. I know what u trying to do. Haiz, but I know that nothing and no one can stop u from doing anything. Whatever e case, I just hope that u will be happy with yr decision ok. But I really very upset that when one day u decided to annouce yr decision le. Hopefully u will think about it. Take care and remember that there's always someone around u standing by u.
Regards,
Deqiang
Post a Comment