Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Bangkok Trip Nov 07

I lost track of how much i spent at Bangkok on shopping, food, drinks, praying, misc. But I got my fix of Thai ice tea, Tom yam soup, Fishball soup, Phad Thai, Thai Pancake. Yummy Yummy

We also ordered a 3litre Tower of Heineken beer to enjoy between the 2 of us outside World Trade Centre at night. Shiok Shiok! It is a very interesting place there...should check it out

Also, I pray for good health and luck for myself and my family! So we are blessed for next year...Yeah!
This is what I bought at Bangkok


I bought alot of T-shirts, dresses, accessories...all non-working stuff! I think sublimely, I am already planning to.....heh heh!

At DFS, I bought a very cool looking Volka Limited Edition! Its like a disco ball leh....Cool....i like!

I told Porky that after the trip, I am very inspired. I told him that Buddha has enlighten me to quit my job, its ok to let everything go....hehee.....he told me not to push these intentions to Buddha!Hahahhaa....so true

Ok...going for my viewing at Orchard Parksuites. Its raining the whole of today, its such a nice weather to nuaz at home, reading a nice novel, watching tv, snuggling with my doggies (both Cocoa & Mimi), drinking a nice hot chocolate with marshmallows.......awwwww

2 comments:

DeQiang said...

Weiting, I know that nothing can stop u now for quiting yr job. I know that u will be happy with that decision, it's alright as what is most important is that u r happy. Got to take care of yrself le, don't know when u will tender but I sincerly can't bear to see u quit. We have been colleague + friend for 8mths plus already and I l*ke u because u r very very sweet and adorable girl. Really very upset that u finally make that decision. Take care and hope u will always remember me ok, last but not least, I will always be there for u because we r friend right, when things can be work out for both of us that would be great. (",)

Regards,
DeQiang

ErnTiff said...

My dear Gal.. how can u leave for bangkok without me....I wana go too...I think you will come back with more shopping if me and lily were to come along...hehee...I need a beer tooo....