Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Beginning - Looking with a better pair of eyes

Finally..after pondering for so many years, I decided to go ahead and do it! This is something that I wanted to do for the longest time. I am glad I made this decision.

Tmr is THE DAY. Wish me luck guys.

3 comments:

DeQiang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeQiang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeQiang said...

Hi Ah Lian, I'm sure u r very surprise to see me leaving u this comments.. hehe.. I am 100% sure that u will look more more more more and more prettier and adorable after yr surgery. Btw, I will miss my teacher Joycel, hehe.. Now u have became prettier, adorable, younger and sweet lady liao.. I think u will have lots and tons of guys going to woo u already, get prepare for e run.. hehe (",)