Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photos!

My laptop is having some server problem! Couldnt open word and pdf documents for days! Haizzz
-----------------------------------------------------------
Photos taken on HL Milk's birthday BASH at Arena. By a stroke of good luck, Khim's bf Patrick manage to get us a cozy corner area for our "lim till you pengz" party. Look closely at the photos....HL Milk look somber..but dont know if she is thinking straight though! Dont da with her..she is one hell of a drinker! hahaha

Bryan, Alice & HL Milk Myself, Alice and HL
HL & FHM (Approved!! Hahaa)HL & Little Sis

-------------------------------------------------

On a separate issue, I seriously must start exercising! I am sick of my "Strong Arm Biceps" and "Six-pack Stomach"! HELP

---------------------------------------------------

My colleagues and I are having a major KTV contest tmr! Its damn exciting! We are all gng to dress up as late 80s and early 90s singer! Want to make a guess who I am going to be? Think no one will get it rit! Ans & photos will be disclosed next week! HeeHEeeEe...I Seriously dont know how I am gng to walk from my house to the carpark with my attire,hair & makeup! Think Porky will not love me anymore after tmr night. Anyway Porky has never love me much, so no difference yeah?

Porky is too chicken to participate! I asked him to pose as Aaron Kwok/Andy Lau/Jacky Cheung, but he doesnt want! He says he want to be either the 80s Jay Chou (Who was just a small kid then) or just pose as my fan! Buay Siew! Spoil sport!

No comments: