Yes, I went for lasik operation! This has always been an item on my wishlist and I am so happy that I have finally fulfilled my dream.
Today is the operation day for my right eye. I must say the operation for my left eye was abit shocking. I was so nervous that I couldnt regulate my breathing. I was holding my breath most of the time, thus rendering it difficult for me to breathe, as well as my vision concentration on the blicking red dot.
But now, I can see so clearly. Its amazing! But the first few hours after the surgery was horrible though ~ teary eyes, can't open my eyes. But by dinnertime, everything is fine. Maybe I am too distracted by food! =)
I am glad I went for Lasik. No more lenses, no more tears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi ah lian, i am also very happy for u too that u got what u want... Btw, faster come back to work lor, alot of us miss u very much especially yr buddy(HG).. Take care of yr eyes, don't play psp too long huh, hehe..
Post a Comment