Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday morning in the office

I am in office at 8.53am, with somethings to do, but no motivation to kick off.

I am just pondering how time can change so many things.

In split seconds, decisions can be changed. Feelings, status and preferences can be different. One min you think you like this person, but in another, you feel like you don't.

Is eternality devotion, loyalty, friendship, etc possible? Can a person ever trust another person completely? Will a person love only that person?

From young, I tried to shed from things that will affect me. I played the field and trusted no one. Alas, I should have known that I have no shield. Perhaps I am to blame. To protect myself, I didn't give my 100%, but chose to adopt the approach of "mirroring emotions" and "fishing for more".

Nevertheless, it was a good lesson to learn. To learn that a person doesn't love you enough, to learn that a person is easily irritated by you, to learn that a person is willing to move on, to learn of hurt and to be brave!

=D

No comments: