I am going back!!Finally going back after so long.
I left mandarin gdns in high spirits and adventure and returned with a heavy heart and burden. Nevertheless, I am happy to be back to where I am familar and to finally be able to unpack my stuff. I miss having a TV in my room, I miss playing computer games, I miss the sound of buses from bedroom window, I miss the bus stop, I miss walking in mandarin gdns compound, I miss cooking, I miss the beach, I miss the carpark, I miss opening the front door, I miss Mandarin Gdns. Its good to be finally gng back.
Also, I believe my little cocoa will be happier back at mandarin gdns. His appetite really suffered and he cant poo/shh properly in Kallang. SobSob. I want my little doggie to be a happy thing that he was back then, with his friends (Fifi & Welly).
I really look forward to May, to the excitment of my plan on 21/05. My independence. Life will get better, wouldn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment