Mr Tan and I have alot to celebrate today. It's our 20th moniversary, B celebration and our bridal shooting day!
Though tiring,it was a rather fun, enlightening and enjoyable experience for both of us. I have never stared so deeply into Mr Tan's eyes, have him breathing down my neck (*pun intended) literally, our noses touching ever so often, searching for the inner model in us, etc.I think Mr Tan and I will not be camera shy for while and we have a load of poses to 抢镜头!So beware shutterbugs!
We went for a heavy breakkie (fort road wanton mee) before reaching the studio at Sin Ming by 10am. We spent a good 5hours in the studio with 3 outfit and styling changes. We then ventured to Singapore museum whereby we had to pay $150 for usage of the place (but very worth it,for the serenity,classic and elegant ambience,and not forgetting air conditioning too).
Then it was to helix bridge for some photo shoots of MBS,city view! I love Singapore. Before the sun set,we sped to Capella,where we do took beautiful pictures of our wedding hotel grounds.
Ended the evening with comfort and sinful food, KFC and mud pie from coffee club. Heavenly
We are very happy campers today! All is worth it. We are eagerly awaiting for our photos :)
Happy moniversary Baby
*Special thanks to our make-up artist, Cecilia (might not be taking Clarence Lee afterall) and photographer, Samuel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment