Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hair make-over Nov 12

Hair was getting rowdy,thus it's time to get some work done on Saturday by Jerry again (I think he did a fab job previously for my unruly hair,which is really quite a feat) to buy some convenience (to save my time and effort to make my hair look decent to go out!!)

My previous time with Jerry was 4hours. Boy did I underestimate overselves this time! It was a record breaking time of 5 hrs and 30mins to get natural looking straight hair with soft curls at the ends....some gals are just so lucky to be born with great hair!!

Mr Tan is the best boyfriend ever. If I tot him queuing with me for an hour for roller coaster ride in Korea was a test of his patience,the hairdo session takes the cake. He waited uncomplainingly for me at Somerset 313 from 11-5pm (and he sneaked a quickie haircut with Jerry too), fed me KFC chicken popcorns while I was sitting patiently on the salon chair, paid for my hairdo ($400!!! Gosh) and even bought me JLo concert tickets on 4 Dec at Somerset sistics! I am really spoilt rotten! Am ever appreciative and thankful for his indulging love,dote and care for me, coupled with his patience and tolerance for my nonsense!

Love, and loved!

No comments: