Saturday, May 28, 2011

Revamp & recent happenings

On this Friday night, while Mr Tan is entertaining, I stayed at home to do some DIY SPA treatment. As some of you may have already known, last saturday, I went to do laser work on my face, to remove the little tiny oil spots on my face. Scroll lower, and you will see the scary side of the aftermath.

So, let the pix do the talking...

 Facial Pampering, while missing Mr Tan at home
 Room revamped, with help from Nelia! Bought the Laura Ashley Ceiling Lamp at a Steal! Love the new look of my room! NICE
 Going to Kallang Airport for Dinner with Parents. It has been long since the 3 of us hang-out!
 Future Chief Justice in making
Last but not least, my face after the laser work! Damn Chui, but Mr Tan gave me alot of encouragement and assurance, and even brought me to a hotel in town for Tim Sum, to let me knw that it is not so bad and he is still proud to be seen with me :)

Mr Tan insisted on paying for the laser aesthetic works for my face. As always, I asked him to give me a compelling reason for paying again, and he said he should pay for the face that he will see for a long time. I am smitten...Anyway, luckily he went with me for the whole procedure. Without his support and encouragement, I think I will still be procastinating the process.

 I feel like I have dated Mr Tan for a long while. While walking the dogs, I was thinking maybe we are starting to feel "tolerance" for each other...flashed back to the first month when I dated him, how I was shy in front of him, happy to see him, excited/etc...Told him this morning that I am not feeling so good...and he was very concerned and sweet, and checked hw I am feeling an hour later. I told him I am feeling ok and maybe jus pek chek with work...and he said, "My Baby ok, I will be ok...need you to be nicely settled if not my day also ruffled." Smitten with his care, concern and ways with me. Anyway...I am noting this down, to remember his sweetness and also to use this as evidence exhibit for arguments in future, if he ever turns bo chap and say he has always been aloof..Haaaaa

Think I should blog about all the nice things that Mr Tan has done for me soon, to remember..:)

Work is really crazy.....I dont look forward to it

2 comments:

Joanne said...

awww he is really so sweet. He is very good with words! Never met him but already he is making very good impression :) happy for u!

Joy said...

Thanks Joanne. Looking forward to intro him to u! Miss u..we are planning to meet up with u in JB soon! Or SG too!!