Friday, May 06, 2011

Back with certainty

Think the formulae is right this time. I feel certain about my feelings

But why do I always let my insecurity get the better out of it? He is right...he doesn't have to always assure me about he feels about me,about us. I should have e confidence and not second guess ourselves!

Nevertheless,he is still sweet and say he will work on it and to make me assured. I told him that I don't want him to be burnt out from trying... I shouldn't second guess his words!

What's wrong with me?

2 comments:

mamamira said...

I totally understand how u feel cuz right to those last mins when I was gonna sign on the ROM paper, I was still asking myself, will this marriage really work?
I should say, go with yr guts feeling. And work on building the relationship constantly.

Joy said...

I will sure try! Pls give me morale support, handy advice and a listening ear :)