Sunday, December 06, 2009

New babies to the family

You guys might have guessed it! The Sale on Friday was Prada & MiuMiu sale! I was hoping that the red Prada bag that I absolutely love would be on sale, but alas, it was not on sale...so disappointing!

Nevertheless, I went to checkout the sale and bought myself a chic black Prada at a very good price! See how silly I can be, if I don't buy the Sale bag, I could have used the money to buy the bag that I have been eyeing for ages, instead of pining my hopes on people to help me obtain discount for that Red bag. Guess I am juz a sucker for SALE, my weakest link.
And I got a new iphone too, courtesy of Dad! Thank you Dad! The phone is really great to use! I am so luving it.
Pixs taken from iphone

Pix of my lovelies: iphone & Prada bag

A closer look at my lovelies!

Went to watch New Moon on Sat midnight...I am a big fan of the whole Twilight saga and I cant believe it...I actually fell asleep during the movie! I am so ashamed! Will be gng to watch it again..to redeem myself

I think I am a mean n snobby person at times..Will try to be a nicer person! My apologies to people that have experienced my rant...

1 comment:

Joanne said...

u fell asleep???? gosh is the movie that bad???? or u were just too tired?