Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Genting & KL 12- 14 Dec 09

Pixs taken from KL/Genting Trip - 12-14 Dec 09

Compare the difference in hotel room. Left pix is taken in First World hotel in Genting during the 1st night stay (Yucks). The only good thing about the Genting Hotel is that I can to stay in the room all by myself! Woohooo... Right pix is from Oriental Mandarin in KLCC (I like the hotel very very much)!!




















The reason why we travelled up to Genting was because Dad was invited to a Paper Association Appreciation Dinner. Pixs: Us dressing up!

Mrs Singapore 2009



















Right Pix: The whisky that Dad bidded for S$1,000, to which we cant even bring it back to SG. Mrs Singapore was so angry. But but..its all about goodwill and image in the business world. So we must keep our cool. =) But I somehow feel that the organizers forced Dad to bid and to pay in SG Dollar somemore..$^%@$%^$%^
Left Pix: Preparing for bed. Good night

Pix took before we left Genting. Notice my belt? I found my Ferragamo belt (which was bought when I was 15 yrs old, so the belt is like 12 yrs old now), when I was packing for my trip. What a lovely surprise. Lian Rit


Left Pix: Where I was staying while in KL, Mandarin Oriental & KLCC. Lovely night scene rit. Right Pix: View from my hotel room.

Honeymoon couple..hehe!!

My loot from Msia Trip. I found Mango Outlet store in Genting. And in KL, I bought 2 pairs of shoes from Bally and 1 pair of shoe from Burberry! YEAH So happy!

Cocoa wants to join us for the next trip!

Thank you DAD & MUM for asking me to join u all in the trip, and for bearing with me while I shop, while I was indecisive, while I was wilful, while I was wasting $$. THANK YOU

No comments: