Monday, September 07, 2009

The Final Destination + Some old photos that I found (Long post)

On Wednesday, met up with the gals (Alice, HL Milk, Gre) for drinks at Mr Punch! We literally sat by the roadside (With standing table & high chairs of coz), sweating it out, downing alcohol, laughing, bitching, and sharing our life! I luv Wednesday!

On Friday, I had departmental dinner at Jumbo Seafood (Circular Road). Yum Yum + wine & beer! Company gave me S$800 worth of shopping vouchers! Cant wait to go shopping. Electronics or Fashion items? Maybe I will be getting a digi camera/netbook but I wanna clothes/shoes too! Help...more vouchers pls!! Ended the night with colleagues at Arena, where we had Chivas & beer! Mr Lee plotted with HL milk to deceive me, so that I will go home! Good one!! I had a good laugh the next morning! =)
On Saturday, HL milk n I went for our anniversary trip to Batam! hahha..we suntanned n nauz by the pool, massage & couch-potato for the rest of the trip (Starmovies is damn awesome! We watched Shutter, The Happening, Benny n Joon). Ho ey came back on Sat!

On Sun, Ho Ey met us for dinner n movie at Vivo City, after we reached Spore. We caught "The Final Destination" in 3D format. My god, I had a headache, heavy heart n nauseous feeling after the movie! For a long while, I am not gng to drink sugarcane water. We wanted to go for supper after the movie, but we all lost our appetite! 6 Sep 09 - First Date? HAHA. I couldnt sleep well that night, in fact, I don't really think I slept at all, keep waking up every hour...the show must be really disturbing.
Some old photos that I found
Baby Nelly on Day 1, 26 Aug 08
Photos taken at PS Cafe when WH's cousin from Amsterdam were in Sg in...hmm..yr 08?
Photos taken at Jay Chou Concert in Feb 08! Sis was pregnanted with Baby Nelly then. The tixs was my pressie to Porky n myself, but Porky then (as usual waste my $$) got flight, cannot go. But my sis, myself, n tiny little nelly enjoyed ourself very much!
Photo taken from D&D in yr 07/08. My table, we dressed as "Austin Powers"! I was part of the "retro" Charlie Angels!
The Angels!
Check out our happening yellow platforms that we got for S$5-10 from Mondo..i still have these shoes..in case they will be IN mah...wondering what to do with it..hahha

No comments: