Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Proposal

Met up with Cecilia & Katherine yesterday afternoon at Parkway for some catch-up session! It was great to meet the gals and to talk to our heart's content! =) We are gng to catch Coco Chanel together next week! Cant wait!

After dinner at home, I went to catch "The Proposal" at Kallang Leisure Park with J. The movie was quite funny, but I am kindda not convinced that the characters fell in love with each other leh. U guys go and watch n tell me what you think =). We ended the night at East Coast HongKong Cafe..nice xing yao singing there! I dont knw if I shd hangout with J....

Have you tot about the kind of proposal that might experience? I have seen and heard of the following "Wei Da" proposal:
1) Picnic at Botanic Gardens, whereby the gal flip a magazine, and the ring was hidden in the magazine
2) On a yacht, under the full moon, in the presence of close friends, with fireworks in the background (courtesy of Sentosa "Song of the Sea"), kneeling with a ring in hand!
3) WIP - Mr Lee bought a Mrs Lee cookbook, asking her to be his "Mrs Lee"

Cool rit? =) Well, I just want mine to be simple, sincere, warm and heartfelt, if I get the chance to experience it.

Gng to alter my pants and to repair a jacket that I bought from Club Marc for only S$2!! heee.

I dread gng to work tomorrow. I had a very bad day at work on Fri! It was so bad that I worked till 10, and I had to cancel a meet-up session with a frd.

No comments: