Sunday, May 17, 2009

My weekend

The partying started from Friday!

My company had a dinner function at OSR. We ate BBQ food, drank beer & coconut juice, listening to band performance, all in the ambience of romantic candlelights. I am pleasantly touched by an effort visit from C during the event. After it, Sindy, Christopher and I were off to Dragonfly, St James to meet HL Milk, her sis n fiancee! =)..Lao Lians out to have fun again!

On Sat, we celebrated Tiff's bday at Arena! It was a great party with alcohol, champagne n great company. My dear gal - Hope you have had a good time and bday celebration!

2 nights of partying left me with eyebags, headaches and spotty face!! Arrghh...getting old..

Wish I have got a new digi camera + laptop, so that I can add "visual props" to my boring post!

Wish I can be whisked off to a holiday again.

Zon's wedding at Bali last week (9 May 09) was fabulous. It was a beautiful n meaningful wedding! It is definitely the wedding of the year and a wedding that I will never forget! Will post some photos when I receive them from Alice! The Bali trip was lots of great company, laughter, love, n drinking - the usual ingredients in KNN outings.

No comments: