Sunday, May 17, 2009

Its me again

Feeling expressive today! =), thus couldnt resist another entry.

Usually I will blog when I am feeling happy or sad. So guess which tier it is at today. From the trend of my posts, the number of unhappy entries is more than happy entries. Thus, if your bet is on unhappy, congrats you are right.

Perhaps, my sadness was evoked because I was reminded of past happenings when a friend showed me her Nov 08 Wedding photos today and I gave myself an extra punch to the heart by reading my old blog entries.

Its ok to feel unhappy!

Lately, I have been feeling a little stress. Sometimes, I find myself feeling trapped and frustrated, and I know I dont want to hurt or make him sad. Expectations..Can I live up to it? Conditional liking/love..Can I be selfish and to have unconditional liking/love, without me giving any promises/equality in return?

No comments: