

OK..I have to get this off my chest. I don't care if you guys thinks that I behave like some teenage gal or how ridiculous it might sound..=). I am sooooooooooooo in love with the movie Twilight, or rather, the male lead character, Edward Cullen. There it goes..it feels good to be able to come clean with it!




Thank god I have a fellow fan, Sindy, in office. She updates me with all the soundtracks, stories (she has bought all the books, I am going to), and we can have such long discussion on the characters. Its amazing! And...we have caught the movie together twice!! hahha..So in total, I have watched the movie 3 times...and each time..I am affected in different ways by the movie..the first time was like really WOWWWWW....
I got to analyse why I like the character Edward so much. After watching n reading the book (only read New Moon and leakout version of Midnight Sun), I came to the following realization, the author was able to identify and to address to the needs of its like me on the following:
1) People's desire to have a love of a lifetime, Soulmates. Impossible and difficult love always make a story better. Going against society, family, friends, etc....makes the story more dramatic and heart-weaching
2) Ordinary gals (like me) have a chance to meet a gorgeous man, who will love her wholeheartedly and unconditionally, watching and protect her always - afraid that she will be hurt/dying, wants to spend every month with her. Of course, the man is not portrayed as the stalker kind (though it sounds like it), but rather, he has to be kind where he suffers in silent and always putting her as his first prority. The story depicts the fantasy man that we want..hehe
3) Its great that the charcter of the male lead is good-looking, talented, special and rich
Anyway, the movie and books just lure me to the story - the impossible love of Edward n Bella!
Enough said. Anyone wants to watch this with me for the 4th time? heee


1 comment:
So you're actually a 'SPG' @ heart! Juz joking(*o*)
Post a Comment