Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year

A Happy belated New Year and Christmas to everyone!!

Have been rather disorganised and lazy lately, thus my disappearance for the past month. Plus the fact that I dont have a good place to blog. Think i need a new computer at home!

Anyway, just some updates:

1) My parents are going to Beijing during CNY. I am utilising my company travel benefit of S$2,500 to book my airfare and hotel accomodation. I will be staying at Grand Hyatt--> http://beijing.grand.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp Awesome! I can't wait. I will be purchasing my parents airfare! So..at long last, I can give a holiday trip to my parents!!

2) I bought a gorgeous black Prada bag when I was in Jakarta. The bag really spice up my workwear!! Jakarta was fabulous!! Tiff, Jessa and I went to Jakarta in Dec to attend our dear Phillip's wedding! We had such a adventure there man! Lotsa of shopping involved, meeting up with my dear friend -->Linda n her son, getting our hair done in TaiTai style, MISSING OUR RETURN FLIGHT (my first time missing a flight btw), seeing our good old friend getting married, dancing, fun, etc

3) Lots of sale in Singapore. OMG..i was so busy...and so broke now...

4) Little En is growing up well n chubby! And she has our "Yang jia xiao jie" character..hehe...

5) My department is re-structuring again, with a new Singaporean ang moh boss! Haizz..no bonus. But as everyone is saying, glad to have a job. But I am still hoping to get something better

6) A very boliao detail--> I have selected my song for my wedding (if I am ever getting married). I am so in love with the song (Flightless bird)...its perfect for my 2nd march in...hahha..i knw i knw..u guys must be thinking i am bo liao or dying to get married rit? NOOO..i just like this song..and I think it is perfect...i can imagine myself n the other half (no comments on this) waltzing in..and doing a little ballroom dance..hehe

7) Cant wait to attend Zon's wedding in Bali and her hens' night celebrated in style on a yacht (We must make this happen)!

Okk..i got to start a separate blog entry on my latest craze...blog soon!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

u left out the flea market in feb!!! :)
it's something to look forward to as well!!