I am in the midst of Project 27! I will tell more about this, when the time is ripe. I feel like ZzzZzz...but I got to finish this, before 12noon.
*Update*
Project 27 was...preparing 27 pressies for Porky's 27th birthday!! =)
27 pressies for Porky
---------------------------------------------------------
On a Tuesday, an agent complained on me to my head office, saying that I am not professional and did not turn up for appointment.
The whole story was: The Agent is my colleague's, Mr Hop On, agent. Mr Hop On is away from work for 1 week, thus I am helping him with The Agent, who called my officethe reservation main line. The Agent wanted to view apartment on the same day and after much talking, we agreed to meet at 12pm.
I went on to do my stuff when my other colleague, Mr Afro asked me if I talked to The Agent. Apparently Mr Hop On called Mr Afro and was very worried that someone in the office is trying to snatch his client and asked him to find out who. Haiz, I am only helping him with a viewing, not taking away his client. Snatching biz is not our style in our team, besides, I dont need the revenue. Seems like Mr Hop On does not have the same set of morals/work ethics. Anyway, Mr Hop On told Mr Afro to inform me that the viewing is cancelled. I was elated, no need to do viewing and I can still go for my lunch appointment
During lunch (frog porridge with LX and Sun), The Agent called my mobile and asked me why I am late. I told The Agent that my colleague informed me the viewing is cancelled, thus I was not there. The Agent denied that she cancelled the appointment and was upset that I am not there. To applease her, my Frontoffice colleague showed her the apartment. I tot that was the end of story.
On Wed, my manager informed me that The Agent has complained on me and asked for my explanation. I told her what happen, and it seems like things are OK. My manager did not ask me to write report/or impose any action. Anyway, The Agent labelled me as the BDM with Fu*k Up attitude. Woww...which I tot was quite funny leh, but I am surprised (my colleagues were too)...coz I think no one has commented that I have Fu*k Up Attitude, perhaps...only Porky lah. Hehe
There, the story of my first complaint case with my company. I am not angry/upset with anyone or myself. I know I am not rude nor irresponsible towards the Agent.
No comments:
Post a Comment