Thats why he/she blessed me with a fantastic family and many many good friends.
October is the month of celebration for me! At least the first half of October is birthday celebration for me!
1st Oct - BBQ Birthday + Farewell Celebration at my house with my colleagues
Last Friday - Surprise Birthday Celebration at Coffee Bean with Sec friends
Last Saturday - Birthday Celebration Dinner with my family at Spring JCY
Last night - I insist that the Coach event is in fact, my birthday celebration with free flow of champagne. Coach gave me a pressie...i dont care! Heheee
Today - Colleagues gave me a surprise bday gift. Lovely had lunch with me. The final straw was, KNN sents flowers + necklace to me. OMG.....thinking about all these will bring tears to my eyes.
I feel so blessed that people around me wants me to be happy. Everyone is so excited for me, for my trip to BKK tmr! Thank you....I truly feel blessed to have you all by my side. Thank you, thank you for all the wonderful surprises, thoughts and gifts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment