Have been feeling out of sorts these few days.
It happened once during lunch on Tuesday, when my colleagues started to discuss about this topic, Would a person be with the other person because he/she is nice to him/her.
It happened once yesterday night, when I reached home late at night.
It happened once this afternoon, when I received a cancellation email from my client for her reservation for 2 units of apartment at OPS. I am not upset because she cancelled, but rather, the reason that she cancelled her trip from US to Spore. She was diagnosed with acute leukemia (Think I spelt this wrong, but u guys knw what I meant rit) last week and was told that she has 3-6 months to live.
It happened once after dinner tonight, when I was walking along the beach, feeling all alone.
On a cheery note, today is ZARA sale and I only spent S$100++. Heng ah....my sis told me that little Ms Nelly is going to be a serious shopper when she is born. My sis was shopping at ZARA for baby gal clothes for Nelly and Nelly was kicking my sis stomach to show her sign of approval for the items. Heee....my niece is going to be just like us! Shopaholics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment