I feel so misunderstood.
Whatever that has happened was because I was too happy, and the whole world thinks that I got xin shi!! Where got xin shi? I just spent a bloody great day shopping at Mango (Btw, my damage was S$280, and i bought 2 gorgeous dresses), hangout with my friends and sisters, laughing & chatting away. Then that has to happen....haizz...now everyone thinks i am troubled.
Then i started to ponder, am I really troubled, and my answer is still NO. I am really not troubled. So everyone, relax...I really have NO XIN SHI! Thanks for the concern!
Tmr I am hving a majhong + movie party at my house! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry JY, I think I'm too Kaypo already and cause yr mum and yr sister worrying abt u. Sorry once again.
Whatever it is, you know yourself the best. Everyone has a different view. But as long as you're happy with yrself, tat's all that really matter.
Post a Comment