Thursday, March 27, 2008

Para Para Sakura

I am back from JAPAN - Tokyo/Narita, with some much adventures, stories and shopping to share! I miss LZ, the weather, and our schedule everyday (Shop/sightsee/nua)

I shd blog it with pictures, day by day when I am free.

However, I had a slight mishap on the last day of my Japan trip at the fish market. I was knocked down by a mini driven cart, while looking at some guy chopping a dead fish. My ankle was trapped underneath the cart, and I was yelling for my life! I nearly fainted at the fish market. I told myself to focus and to stabilize myself, coz I don't want to faint and crash on the dirty and wet fish market - BIMBO TOTS Rit?!

Anyway, I was in great pain and I really cant move. The gals and Sety papa semi-carried me to one corner to rest. I then realise that my throat was sore from the yelling, on top of my extreme pain in my right ankle, my failing eye sight and breaking out in cold sweat.

Somehow, I felt very apologetic that I caused everyone to worry and fuss about me. Especially to LZ who seems to think it was her fault. Its no ones fault, except that bloody blind driver who didnt even apologise or even know that he crushed my ankle! ARRRGGHHH. Knowing me, tears started to flow. I really dont want to cry, to cause the gals to be worried, but I cant help it! Ahhh..i am such a cry baby.

I braced myself, and to cheer up for both myself and my friends. I hobbled my way around. Since it was my last day at Japan, I of course insisted that I must still shop hard! Heeheee.

Was on MC today. I just took an Xray of my ankle today. Think it should turn out fine. I am waiting for the super happening "massage" by our Chinese sinseh! Think I will hit all the vocal high notes that I never knew existed in my vocal range.

=)...Oh and I bought a Burberry blue label bag.
*Mun - your comment came too late, I only saw it when I am back. If not I will buy you one!

No comments: