Saturday, March 08, 2008

My new addiction

Friends who know me, will know that I love eating fried wanton (without any fillings inside)! Recently, I have a new craving/invention.
Well, the recipe is really simple, milk powder, honey and mixed with hot water! It is that simple, and I think it should be nutritious. I simple loveeeeeeeeee this drink! Try it
------------------------------------------
Recently, 4 of my sales colleagues tendered their resignation. Even my big boss tendered her resignation. I think my manager felt the heat.

On a certain afternoon, after my disappearance the whole morning (I was "working hard" outside), she sent me an sms to ask me to spare her 15mins to talk (btw, I was sitting in front of her, but she decided to sms me). It was 2.30pm and I have a viewing at 3pm at OSR. So, I replied ok, and where should we meet. In my heart, I tot she wanted to ask me where I hv been and why I missed my Feb target.
But oohhh noooo. She was really nice to me. Talked about requesting for pay increment for me (waiting for HR to approve), and about adjusting target so that we can hit. OMG. I was so surprised that I forgot to ask how much was the increment and about promotion. I was sat there, listening and worrying that I will be late for my appointment. Anyway, for my company, I doubt the increment will be fantastic. And I just got a pay adjustment. So I better dont raise my hopes.
-------------------------------

Some photos from my Fairy Tales Come True Xmas Party in Dec 07. Yeah, I am little red riding hood. Other invitees were, Snow White (Who won best dressed), Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Robin Hood, Gordilocks (I know I spelt it wrongly, as mentioned, my spelling SUX big time), etc. As our usual themed parties, it was FUN and Magical


Posing beside Orchard Scotts Management office Xmas Tree



Very Happy

Guest appearance, Lizhen from Japan, whom I will be visiting very soon

------------------------------------------

I want to thank HL Milk, for listening to my nonsense, comforting me and cheering me on! You are one of the best friends that one could ever ask for, you know! Thanks for always been here for me!





No comments: