Porky and I went to Phuket in Sep! It was very relaxing and awesome!
We stayed at Banthai Phuket and I met Alvin (my friend from TP) and his wife at Phuket! Its been dont know how donkey years since I saw Alvin, and of all places at Phuket! And he is married! Heehee.....happy that he found such a pretty and nice wife! They are so cute together.
During our first day at Phuket, we lazed and suntanned in our hotel's swimming pool for the whole afternoon. Afterwhich we met up with Alvin & wife to go checkout Phuket town (a major shopping centre with some branded store). We then adjourned back to Alvin's hotel suite, which has a jacuzzi in front of his room for some soaking and beers...NICE
Us at Phuket Town
Alvin's flight back to Spore was during our 2nd day, so Porky and I explored Patong Beach and Bangla Street.
On our third day, we went to PhiPhi Island! The weather was perfect! The sun is up and basking in golden glory, the water is blue and shiny...awwwwwww...I was up on the yacht drinking cononut and sunbathing.
Heaven
Beautiful isnt it? We spent 1 hour snorkelling. I FOUND NEMO near PhiPhi Island! =) Even though I have juz done lasik, but my doctoer say its fine for me to snorkel, as long as I have my googles on!
This is PhiPhi Island
Mr Phuket 2007
Our last day was spent scouting around our hotel, soaking in the atmosphere and wishing that we don't have to go back so soon....
Our hotel room
I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SINGAPORE!
But i have no choice! Helo to my family and cocoa in another 1 hr's flight time. Byebye Phuket
No comments:
Post a Comment