Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crazy day

I had such a crazy day at work. Its a mad rush to do my viewings, replying emails, handling guest complaints, going for corporate lunch, worrying about extension advices, copying with today and tmr last min guest checkin...my GOD! Oh yeah, today I had buddha jump over the wall for my lunch. Think I will be eating this every week...hahaha...I will have nose bleed very soon.

I am so looking forward to my long weekend......heehee..my BIG DAY is coming again! I took 2 days leave...to celebrate with a bang. =)
Think i will be gng for high tea on Mon, then rest/nua at home on Tue. Sounds boring hor....but i remember my saying last year - The secret to happiness on your birthday is not to have any expectations and to appreciate whatever things that your loved ones has done for you.

Sweet!

Oooohh.....btw...my 2nd sista's husband is the coolest and best husband of the month! Without much consideration, he bought the LV Neverfull bag MM for my 2nd sista! My sis is so lucky! =) I think I will want to marry a guy like him! Hahahaa.....did I mention that I saw this gorgeous LOEWE bag the other day? It is sooooooooo pretty! well...the price tag is close to S$2k....i am still thinking...thinking very hard...

------------------------------------
I will post pictures of the new addition to Porky's family soon!
Take care my dears! Hope you guys are having a better day than I am!

No comments: