Monday, June 18, 2007

Vivo City, Parkway & Jumbo Seafood

One of my favourite shopping companions are my parents. No...they dont pay for my shoppings, but they are very good and patient at waiting for me. =)

We went to Vivo City yesterday afternoon. Nelia told me that one of the Espirit jacket that I was aiming for is on 50% sale, thus I chiong down to Espirit. Alas, it is sold out in Vivo Espirit, thus I convince my dad to drive us to Parkway instead. Weeeee.........
I finally bought my Espirit jacket at Parkway! It is the last piece ok! =)
This is my Papa and myself having tea at Onen Onen shop! Papa and myself look so cheerie..he is peach and I am lemon (checkout our shirt color)
At night, we went to NSRCC for seafood dinner at Jumbo resturant for Father's day celebration. Papa invited his Indonesian and European friends for dinner too. We had pepper and chilli crabs! Yummy, my favourite! I then drove dad and his friends to airport. Such a Happy Day!


No comments: