Sunday, June 17, 2007

Updates & Happy Father Day

I took a pix of my office desk in the midst of my chaos in office today!!! Hahaha....looks terrible...but I cleared everything up before I left for home. Oh my god! I swear I will make a good homemaker one day....dont judge my housekeeping skills by the look of my work station! Haaa....
Out of respect for Porky who is not in town, I did not go hangout with my colleagues for their night activities! Humph..

But I had an equally good evening with my family. Nelia invited us over for dinner. Nelia cooked a very delicious dinner and as usual, I always get freebies from her house (Clothes, etc)! Yeah.

Took some pixs of my family! But I didnt have the chance to take pixs of Nelia & CY! Next time ok?


Checkout my muscular arms! Hahaha..I have been "working out"....I better stop eating so much! Shucks










All the photos are taken from my new handphone, Sony K810i! The phone is so cool and awesome! The pixs are clear rit? With my new hp + camera, I think I can blog more often with photos! =) But I blew $$ away by buying this phone....and u guys know about my recent BIG BIG BIG purchase rit.....haizzzz....how?
Happy Father Day to all fathers, esp my Dad! Hope you like the OTO mobile massage chair that I bought for you.

No comments: