Recently 2 of my favourite colleages tendered their resignation. So sad. But I know people got to move on. And they are brave to step out of their stressful comfort zone. I will miss lunching with her, chatting, laughing, lamenting, seeing her around..But I totally agree that health and family is more important. I will miss these 2 friends at work.
Work is getting more and more unbearable. More work less money, what's new. Implementing new changes every now and then. Maybe I dont see the big picture in all these reforms...oh well..let's see what they have in store for me. Perhaps it is time for me to move on as well. But I know work sux everywhere, its a matter of how you view and treat it.
I am on 2 days MC. Going for a body checkup tmr. Really tired. I wish I am going on a trip.
Sometimes, I wonder what am I doing with my life. I know only myself is capable of bringing happiness to myself, but so many times, I wish that someone else will make me happy. Lazy bum..hahaha
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As the chinese saying goes, bitterness first, sweetness later. Life'll go better in time to come, no worry! I believe in U!
Post a Comment