The flea market is here again! As usual, I am holding a stall lelonging my sistas and my clothes, and my brother-in-laws stuff too! Hope it is not going to be too hot later! Too bad that Nelia is not around to sweat it out with us. =) 3 for S$10
GSS Started yesterday! OMG...haha....in true spirit of a shopaholic, I bought sooooo many discounted items. Met up with kish darling and Yiling yesterday. We had a blast at Parkway, or rather,I had a blast. We then had a stroll along ECP back to my house. I love you babes!
GSS Started yesterday! OMG...haha....in true spirit of a shopaholic, I bought sooooo many discounted items. Met up with kish darling and Yiling yesterday. We had a blast at Parkway, or rather,I had a blast. We then had a stroll along ECP back to my house. I love you babes!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
We went KTV some time back. As such,Porky is hogging the mike. I think he sings 70% of the time, and me 30%. When he is singing, I am cam-whoring or dancing away.....=)


---------------------------------------------
I hope some bitches are living HELL now in their life. Thinking about those ladies make my blood boil! No, they didnt snatch my shoppings, but...argh! Just want to let it out! Forget them and I will release myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment