Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My My...

Its been long again.

Well, in the short span of time that I disappear, I have been to bangkok, watched 2 movie (Casino Royale, Flag of our Fathers), sang KTV, met Porky's old & new friends, collected a fat cheque, still conquering a new system at work, and busy with work.

Yesterday was a happy happy happy day. I received $$$!! My eyes literally lit up! hahaha....And I am so happy to be able to share my good news with my family. I treated my parents to dinner yesterday at Emperor's soup kitchen at Joo Chiat. But my papa say I didnt treat them, as I still owe him Isetan bill amounting to S$70++...hahhaa..

Oh yeah, stupid Porky deleted my msn contacts, so friends, pls do add me if you read this. =)

I am really going to straighten my hair. Maybe I will do it tmr after work.

Porky is away. Will only be back on Sunday. Will miss him.

Going to meet my sister tonight Yipppeeee Yahoooooooo

No comments: