Saturday, December 30, 2006

Goodbye 2006

Its so scary! Time passes by so fast.

2006 has been an eventful year. It marks the end of my school life, beginning of my career, the lost of a relationship, a chance to re-juvenate a relationship, meeting new friends and colleagues, seeing a good friend getting married, etc.

Hope that 2007 will be a good year for all my loved ones and friends. I just hope that 2007 will be kind to me.

Dec is full of sale isnt it? I bought a new Fendi handbag, a burberry shirt, comestics, Zara sale, mango sale...Hahaha.....u must have guessed it. I am broke again! Got to watch my wallent abit, cannot buy on the impulse. But I kind of like the christian dior bag that I saw last week....

Hee..did I mention that I straighten my hair already? Got to post some pictures soon!

At times I am vexed, don't know what to do. I wish things will progress smoothly for me.

Work is getting busier and busier? Or am I getting unproductive? On a saturday afternoon, I am still in the office! sheesh. Wish my driver, Porky is around to fetch me home, but he is working in the friendly skies...heehee...

Happy New Year my friends! I wish for the best things to happen to you.

No comments: