Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to Pui Dee

Today is fat's bday. Happy 25th birthday! Hope you have enjoyed the vegetarian food, the cake (both breadtop and durian cake), the company of your family n myself and the PS 2!
I know u definitely enjoyed the PS 2. Yesterday's 5-1 win against Newcastle was spectacular ya. Enjoy yourself at Manchester. Wear more clothings, dont be a vainpot.
  • Some updates & happenings
Yesterday, I bought durian puffs from Goodwood Park for my family! And when I went home, i was juz in time for black forest cake from PineGardens. Yummy.
Recently, I have been busy watching "Full House". I know many friends have watched this show a long time ago and for numerous times, I am abit slow ya! But this show is really funny, interesting and heartwrenching at times! I am enjoying every moment!
I have having toothache, sore eye and minor flu at the moment. Sux. But later, I am meeting Shirley for dinner and shopping at Orchard. Yeah!
Tomorrow, I will be going to visit my darling Kish's house, for her Hari Raya celebration. Babe, I am sorry for missing your dinner on Wednesday. Hee...but u promised to save cookies for me!
And on Sunday, I will be Mun's sisters for her chinese customary wedding. The boys are in for a roughtime.....heh heh
And on Monday, I will be attending Mun's wedding. Also, Fat will be back. =)
  • Some thoughts

I realised that I havent been shopping and buying anything major lately. Nowadays, my spentings are on groceries (milk, potato chips, etc) and food. Hahaha....I must spend more tonight

I am a sour plum. Must look beyond minor issues. Have more self confidence. Be more secure.

Be nicer to family, friends and doggies.

And I want to change my hairstyle....Arghh....I kept this hairdo for almost half a year, time for a change...hahahaha

Oh ya....I am going to perm my eyelash during office hours...heeheeeheee

No comments: