These days pasts by so fast. So much has happened. Can one pause time to really appreciate/reflect on the moment?
Over the weekend, I went to Malaysia with WH & his family. I am sadden to see them cry. Its distressing to see them mourn for a loved one. My heart aches for them, as well as for Ah ma, who was such a vivacious, adorable and sweet lady. We might have lost her physically, but emotionally and spiritually...we know she will always be with us and in our memories. As I mentioned in my previous blog, "What the heart has once known, it will never forget".
Over the weekend, I went to Malaysia with WH & his family. I am sadden to see them cry. Its distressing to see them mourn for a loved one. My heart aches for them, as well as for Ah ma, who was such a vivacious, adorable and sweet lady. We might have lost her physically, but emotionally and spiritually...we know she will always be with us and in our memories. As I mentioned in my previous blog, "What the heart has once known, it will never forget".
We should really cherish our loved ones and friends around us, shouldnt we? Time is short and precious. Why waste time being angry/pissed at a person? Look beyond your selfish needs and open your heart.
Its difficult, but next time if you find yourself frustrated at your loved ones, PAUSE and reflect. Treasure the time you have with this person. Dont waste it by being angry with each other, by not speaking to each other, by flaring your temper, by saying nasty and hurtful words that you will regret...
Peace forever!
Oh, I realise that I did not pose any photos of the "Factory Gals aka Chi Cha Gals" on this blog. Thus a silly photo of us to cheer and brighten up this sad entry. I love u gals!

HL Milk, G Force, Fall down J and Short Antenna J
We are actually quite pretty gals u know....here is a beautified one of us! HL Milk...do u notice something?hahahaha..
Joy, Gretel, Serene & Joanne.
No comments:
Post a Comment