Monday, January 14, 2013

Papa 64th birthday celebration

We started papa's birthday celebration on Thursday,whereby Mr Tan bought papa bday dinner at Nadaman, Shangri-la. We had tenpanyaki, sake, sushi. As always, my heart still remains loyal with Tatsuya for Jap food...seems like no Jap fine dining restaurant can truly rival Tatsuya standard till date (Ten shin is not counted,as different category of jap food).

I have prepared papa's pressie long time back,when I was in Hongkong last nov. Thus, I was very eager to present it to him; Cartier Santos cuff links to match with his Santos watch, for him to wear during formal events,such as my wedding hehehe.

On Saturday, we went to MBS for hotel stay, courtesy of papa friend, GS. Yong family had birthday dinner at Imperial Treasure, MBS (yummy soup) and birthday shopping stroll in MBS thereafter. Sunday was spent at JPO! Lovely birthday weekend indeed.

Happy birthday papa! Hope you have enjoyed yrself tremendously

No comments: