Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Blogging from our staycation at Goodwood Park Hotel for our New Year celebration. Know I am abit late,but better to be late than never, so here goes my Xmas blog post (new year adventure have to be on another post).

I received a big surprise Xmas pressie from Mr Tan. He shown me it is time for Christmas for himself and me! Yes,he bought a couple AP watch for both of us! I can't believe it! In addition,he balanced the Xmas giveaway with a perfume (my fav,seriously,I am happy and content with just a perfume. As always,he blown me away).

Xmas eve was spent hving a cosy meal at Costal Settlement with Cerlyn and Reynold (whereby they gave us another lovely surprise - Cerlyn is expecting their 2nd baby). We ate and played daidee the whole night. On Xmas day, we went to Shann place for an angmoh Xmas lunch and meeting my sec frds for dinner! Lovely to hear than Khim is having her wedding lunch at Conrad on 2 Feb 2013 :)))))

And the whole of Xmas, Mr Tan tickled me with his rendition of a sexy reindeer! Hen siao de xiao lu!

Loving our 2nd Xmas together! Merry Xmas 2012













No comments: