Never expected my first tattoo to be done on my face,of all areas :)
Hv been considering to do semi-permanent eyebrow reconstruction for the longest time.
After much preliminary research,I decided to go down to Erabelle Regency for a consultation. Within a week,I booked an appointment with Bernice and I did my brows on Friday
After being used to a "certain look" on my eyebrows for 10 over years, it does take awhile for me to get used to my newly constructed ones. My request for the brow construction is to have softer and fuller brows. It seems that I have gotten what I wanted and am pleased with Bernice work (though the process was alittle painful for my liking)
Now it is to smize with my new brows n eyes, with confidence! Cheerios
*Photos - 1st photo is with no make-up,2nd photo with self-drawn brows and 3rd photo with constructed brows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment