Days has been busy busy BUSY in 2012
Mr Tan n I embarked on Proj Landscape, with Mr Tan being the project manager,executor and financier. Ok ok,I am the free rider who enjoys the fruit of his labour.
Nevertheless his spacious roof balcony looks beautiful nw! Like a secret garden, with serene ambience and breezy wind! I love this spot,which I call it the thinking corner. Still need a few work in progress but full of potential! Glad that Mr Tan is in sync with me,and agrees that the area need potted flower. In the meantime,we will get CNY flower (which will wither after CNY) to decor the area.
Happy and proud of Mr Tan's work on the landscape,our little piece of garden!
Speaking of flowers bloom,over dinner today,mama commented that it is a good year for Rooster! Mr Tan cheekily and spontaneously whispered to me that it is a good year for us to get married! I nearly choke on my food! Hehe..jokes aside,I can definitely smell the flowers blooming and blossoming in our relationship. A first for me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment