Was admiring their jewelry in office today. I swear I am not thinking about marriage or engagement when I was admiring these beauties! Juz happened to chance upon it and think that it is beautiful
Was telling HL milk about Chaumet...didnt know that they have such a "colorful" history! I also told her I was not thinking about marriage,somemore with my brush with Mr Tan last week
And Mr Tan n I happened to talk about wedding bands n rings this evening (causal talk!! Nothing serious). How can I be so dumb and not know e difference on engagement ring n wedding band!!!
And I didn't realize that e ring that I liked is an engagement ring,till I snapshot e screen for my blog!! I am do dumb n blind!!!
Anyway.. Here is about Chaumet and e beauty!! Beautiful don't you think? Should I splurge this Christmas??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment