Gifts from him during his trip to Korea
Chocolate time at Max Brenner, Esplanade
Prosecco and tea time at Cova, Paragon
My one and only flowers from him..the rest are all virtual!! #@#@$
Steak at Prime Society, Dempsey
Moscato
Beautiful Trisara, Phuket
Snacks that he bought for me for my company retreat at Oasia Hotel. Sweet and totful
Ninja Turtle backpack that he bought for me to store my library books when I cycle to library
Lunch at The Glass House, Fort Canning
One of our dinners at Tatsuya again. Luv the food so much
Breakfast at Jones the Grocer, Dempsey
Breakfast at Antoinette. Place fit for a Queen :)
Guerlain & Incanto bought on Krisflyer to beautify and to cheer me on
Chanel Cupcakes! To satisfy me that he has indeed bought Chanel for me
For us to watch my all-time fav fireworks, MBS
Where it all started...:)
Have been wanting to note down all the nice and sweet things that Mr Tan has done for me, to remember and to remind myself not to be greedy and to take him for granted. Today seems like the perfect chance to do so, as I am synchronizing my old iphone 3 photos to my computer; Mr Tan has juz bought new Iphone 4 for us (he better go buy his tmr). Thus, decided to write an entry with the photos, before the new phone arrives.
Mr Tan has indeed pamper me alot with dates & gifts, and bearing with my nonsense. What touches me the most are his "eye for details" manners, looking out for me and for sharing the finer things in life with me. I remember him buying me an orchid drink when he fetched me after work, as he knew that I like flowers and the drink is for me to refreshen up while driving to our dinner date. I tot that moment was very sweet..bet he doesnt know that such a sweet and simple gesture smittens me more than receiving an expensive gift...but Shhhhh...this shall be a little secret from Mr Tan (who still doesnt knw my blog add!! haaaa).
He has indeed touches with alot of things that he has said and acted upon.
He has indeed touches with alot of things that he has said and acted upon.
Thank you MR TAN. Loving you! So mushy, I know! Pls bear with me
























3 comments:
Feel like 'banging my head' against a wall now! I borne my hub a daughter and he can't even hold a candle to Mr Tan!!! Hahaahaaa!!! But seriously, if he's the ONE, I think you're really very blessed :))
Joy, reading ur blog entry, i am having the "i shd have waited longer for the RIGHT one" moment! awww sounds like he is THE ONE! hold on to him tight k :) he is a keeper! and u surely deserve a very good guy!
Thanks gal! I feel lucky and blessed too! but like i have said, we are blessed to hv good men supporting and loving us! Wishing happiness for all of us
Post a Comment