Sunday, June 19, 2011

His Home and We Shop

The weekend has been spent shopping for furniture with Mr Tan & ID. Its amazing how time juz flew by. The ID gave us 4hours of shopping time together with her on Sat, and I was thinking..why do we need such a long time, but the time juz flew...a new kind of shopping for me.

Pixs of Mr Tan's new abode taken a few weeks back! He said my KPI for his new home will be the Master bedroom curtains, shoe cabinet and Walk-in Wardrobe! Finally...I have a say in walk-in wardrobe! Hope to actualise all my visions of hw a wardrobe should look like, I have fantasized for a walk-in wardrobe for the longest time!













Hope i am not too presumptuous. It feels like a lovely progress, everything is falling into place.

I feel bad for throwing mini-emos talks at Mr Tan. So far, he has been patient and sweet through it all. He told me he was juz bewildered by me. HL Milk offered a sound advice...she said if I ever wanna hv an emo talk with Mr Tan, I call her instead...she will counsel me through it all! I am surrounded with loving family, friends n bf, am very blessed. Thank you my dears


Happy Father's day to all daddy, esp to my papa n my bro-in-laws! This weekend has been good

3 comments:

Joanne said...

joy, i am so gonna crash the housewarming party with chris, alexa and my ma! heee so happy for u! u sound sooo happy :) i can hear wedding bells in the distance already!

Joy said...

Hahaha...sorry it gonna be a wait!!! But nevertheless,I am looking forward to gatecrash Alexa 1st bray party instead! Can we bring our own "milk"?? Heheh

mamamira said...

Oh Joy, plsssss dun deprive our daughters of a chance to be flowergirls.....soon even the youngest Alexa will be walking liao!!! Hahaha.....