Think I am smitten...think I am falling in luv
Had a good few days with Mr Tan. Felt his sincerity, his love, care and concern! A reminder to myself, Remember this moment,the next time you are unsure and uncertain of his feelings for u....
:)looking forward to many more beautiful days with him, to find beauty in our lives even when it is mediocre,upsetting,trying days
Happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YOU definitely deserve tis kinda of happiness. So happy on behalf of you! :))
awwww i am so happy for u! i can feel the blissfulness/happiness/contentment emitting from this post!!
Joanne, the way they r progressing, I suppose we be meeting up at a wedding soon ya? Hehehe ;)
eekkksss i love a wedding and i surely love to meet up with u too! let the 2 lil ones become frens!! :)))
joy, when are u getting married??? quick quick! hhaha
Thanks ladies!!! Let's follow where e wind blows and to enjoy n live e moment!!! Hehehe
Post a Comment