So much have happened in the span of a month. Sometimes, I can't believe myself what has happened too
My 2 weeks vacation in Europe was Fabulous! Started off with Italy, whereby, I was totally well-rest and enjoying the beauty of it all, visiting towns after towns (Rome, Sienna, Vattican City (Country on its own), Venice, Milan, etc). And I bought a red Prada workbag (Which I have blogged about it abt..hmm..2 years ago) at Milan! Totally excited about it!
Switzerland was really a sight to behold, with its magnificent alps & mountains. It didnt snow while I was there, but it was still covered with white fluffy snows when we were at Mount Titlis.
France, Paris was another story all together..All I can say is Paris is STUNNING and city of LOVE, and a start of everything...Can't believe that he flew to Paris, can't believe my eyes to see him on my first day in Paris, and to spend the next few days exploring the city & shopping together (First time in Paris for me, and 2nd time for him, I think). I brought a few friends home too (Say Hi to Christian Dior, Chanel & YSL). Had a blast in Paris
Well, the rest of Feb is a total new experience for me...and I have to say...I am happy
1 Mar 11 - Marks a new beginning and chapter of my life. Hope our story will be filled with love, fun, endurance, understanding and togetherness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm very very happy for you!
Seems like that cup of tea is brewing soon!! :))
Post a Comment