What a great and different weekend! The long-awaited weekend is finally here, and at a flash, it has all been transmitted into my bank of lovely memories.
KNN gals threw me a birthday party in Zon house in JB! Lots of great fashion, food, drinks, laughter and effort from the gals (as always). Words can hardly describe my appreciation and how touched I am. I am very touched by their thoughts and effort, and boy do they really know me well! I feel that I really got what I wanted, true and great friendship!
Xie Xie ni men, for giving me such a wonderful party! Really xin ku da jia leh! Hope you all had as much fun as I did.
Tried to load pix, but it is taking forever, and I am so sleepy now!
Will try again tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad u enjoyed everything!
Post a Comment