Let the pix do the talking
Took while driving to work! Love my necklace as it tells a story. The lil bird saw a pearl in the ocean and couldn't resist but to steal it from mother nature
Cocoa is so tired. For those who are suffering from insomnia, maybe looking at this will help? ;)
Bday pressie to Dee, my best admin help!
Tiff's cute lil gal, who is growing up so fast
Our kite flying!
Look how beautiful our kite is! Sadly, the kite flew away together with the wind at the end of the day, my fault!!
Elyssa & me
Having a lil fun with Elyssa! Wonder hw motherhood will be for me, if I ever get the chance. Wondering if I will be a good mother like my sisters & tiff
Having Tea & Beer @ Hatched, Evans Road
Tidied up my fringe when I am back homeWhat a great weekend. But I am realising that I am piling up fats & weight all over my body. Time for a workout! Gng for a swim later, if I am not too lazy!
And and and.....as with tradition, I must catch the fireworks at good spot! Hope I won't be too lazy to carry out my plan!

2 comments:
Naaah.....just look at me! Even the impossible has been made possible for me. You'll be blessed with a beautiful baby in time to come. But seriously, I can't wait to 'impart' some motherhood tips to u b4 I gradually forget! ;P
Remember to write notes on motherhood, for my bedtime reading in future! :)
Post a Comment