Saturday, July 17, 2010

Road to recovery

From KTV to newton circus to Mount E to Gleneagles...I still have craving for the yummy food that we were feasting before I fainted...:((((

KNN putting on a brave smile, while waiting for neurosurgeon, Dr Lee, at Mount E hospital. Thank you gals, and sorry for the scare!
To remind myself, not to be stubborn and to rest more, if not, will look this horrible! I can see the bruise on my left cheek
Unexpected visitor, who badly needs a bed
Flowers that kept me company when I was hospital. Thank u Nelia, Ser & Alice!
While resting at home with cocoa
Nieces who visited!!
Lil Nelly with the recovery hamper with FEO
After this episode, I feel that I am easily tired these days. Have been resting alot at home & back to feeding myself with medication. For the past work week, I tucked myself in bed before 11pm and still couldnt bear to leave my bed after 8hrs of sleep! And my face color don't look any better even after all these rest.....maybe this lifestyle doesnt suit me?

No comments: